FRC Results Guarantee & Refund Policy
FRC Online Training Programs
Our mission at the Flow Research Collective is to understand the science behind ultimate human performance and use it to train individuals and organizations. Everything we do is done to improve our training and bring its proven methods to people who can benefit from it.
On our journey to create world-class training, we've collaborated with top institutions to prove the effectiveness of flow on productivity, creativity, and much more. And because the principles of neuroscience and flow are universal, we know this works.
On average, the clients who complete Zero to Dangerous:
- Reduce their stress levels by 40%.
- Decrease their susceptibility to procrastination and distraction by 28.57%.
- Increase their motivation by 41.26%.
- Are 31.74% clearer on what they want in life and how to attain it.
- Have their confidence in handling unforeseen changes and challenges shoot
- Go from spending less than 1 hour per day in flow to consistently flowing for 3-4 hours per day.
- See a fourfold decrease in hours wasted per day.
- Experience this transition: Before Zero to Dangerous, on average, exhaustion, burnout, overwhelm, or stress caused them to lose three days per week. After the program, they only lose one day a week, if any, and trend toward wasting no days at all.
(These statistics are from clients through May 2022)
Our Promise to you is that our training has been proven to get results, and more than that, we promise that every cohort of students will receive similar results on average. If a cohort of students do not receive similar results on average, then we will provide you with your choice of either a full refund or complimentary access to another one of our trainings free of charge.
What To Expect
This is training, not just learning. You may be aware of many of the required elements for flow coming into the training - that's great! Many of our clients come in with high awareness of positive psychology or other underlying elements of flow. However, this is NOT about knowledge transfer or "aha" moments; while you may experience those, the purpose of this training is to implement proven scientific strategies to increase flow in your life. Expect to implement these strategies fully, as the results are greater than the sum of their parts.
This is exponential, not transformational. Flow training is compounding and exponential. Other personal development programs may give you those "aha" moments or feel transformational, but those results typically are an immediate boost with diminishing returns based on just a few tools implemented. Flow is the opposite. Flow states happen when all five of the primary neurotransmitters are activated, so if you miss triggering even a single one, you're unlikely to experience flow. On the flip side, with multiple flow triggers in place, you're likely to experience flow with its benefits very consistently. So the results you should expect to see from flow are exponential - you need to lay the whole foundation (not just parts) to achieve flow, and when you do, the results will be extraordinary. Being able to access flow at will is life-changing!
We provide you with the science, principles, tools, and coaching, but it's ultimately up to you to implement them. Just like the best athletic training program and coaches in the world wouldn't get you results if you didn't work out, our flow training requires you to apply these principles and techniques to your unique situation. If you're unsure of how to do so, simply ask your coach!
We hope that these expectations help you navigate your journey through flow, which may be unlike any other training you've done before, and give you peace of mind on your way to finding flow.
1) The Gym Trainer - FRC is like an elite athletic trainer. Our methodologies are proven to work, but it’s up to you to show up engaged and implement everything in the training.
2) The Train Ticket - FRC is like a luxury train to an incredible destination. We provide safe and proven transport to the destination, and you’re buying a ticket on the train, even if you choose not to board or get off before your final destination
By enrolling in one of our trainings, you are acknowledging that you are responsible for ensuring your personal life circumstances don’t prevent you from getting everything out of this training, and for engaging with and implementing all training calls and content.
Again, Our Promise to you is that our training has been proven to get results, and more than that, we promise that every cohort of students will receive similar results on average. If a cohort of students do not receive similar results on average, then we will provide you with your choice of either a full refund or complimentary access to another one of our trainings free of charge.
Unless we are unable to deliver on Our Promise, all sales are final.
This is because we're still required to handle the operations assuming you will continue, even if you don't choose to fully utilize our training. This is similar to a train which plans logistics around you booking your ticket, even if you choose not to board or get off before your final destination.
Finality of sales includes if you:
- Simply decided you're not interested anymore - We love for people to be interested in flow and bring it into their life, but ultimately you are in charge of your own motivation (tip: flow assists in motivation!). That said, we'd love to respark that motivation! Simply reach out to your coach or to your enrollment advisor, and we'd be happy to help you get back on track.
- Have not fully implemented the components of our training - Flow is compounding and requires ALL of the five primary neurotransmitters to be activated. Without full implementation, it's not surprising that you may not be experiencing flow or seeing results. Let us know how we can help you get those implemented - reach out to your coach or to your enrollment advisor, and we'd be happy to assist you.
- Have had life situation changes and flow is no longer a priority - Our commitment to you is that our training has been proven to work. We care about you a lot, but we cannot be responsible for every client’s life situation.
Cohort Ticket Transfer Policy
Our goal is to support you to the best of our ability. We understand that things come up in life, so we offer you two options in the case that timing challenges arise:
1) You may transfer your ticket to a later cohort one (1) time. The start date of the later cohort must be specified (our support team can provide you with future cohort start dates)
2) You may transfer your enrollment ticket to a friend within the first 14 days of your initially selected cohort starting. This will give them access to a full cohort experience, and it will revoke your access to all content and training.
We hope these will help you with any situations that may arise, and we want to continue supporting you on your peak performance journey.
If anything is unclear or you have more questions, feel free to contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Termination of membership of any kind, including full refunds, partial refunds, or stopping payments falls under this policy and is subject to the same terms.
FRC Live Training or Events
If you or we need to cancel your attendance to a live training, the value of your purchase may be applied to other live trainings or digital courses. However, we are not able to apply the value of your purchase with respect to:
- A cancellation of your attendance noticed to us within 72 hours of an event or training.
- Resale tickets to an event or training
- The value of any bundled products received in your purchase (i.e., merchandise)- The extent to which the tickets are later discounted
- Events which are postponed or rescheduled— The value of any bundled products received in your purchase (i.e., merchandise)- The extent to which the tickets are later discounted